SafeConnect is Canada’s newest Amusement Park Safety conference, led by the Pacific National Exhibition in Vancouver, BC.
It brings together +150 international amusement park safety professionals for 5 days of curriculum sessions backed by AIMS International and engaging networking opportunities.
As a world class conference, SafeConnect connects industry professionals with education leaders, providing over 40 hours of continuing education credits, keeping delegates current to safety standards and policies throughout North America.
As a Partner, You Benefit From…
- Increased Brand Awareness and Exposure through a broad range of opportunities in the Exhibit Zone and during the five-day event.
- Positioning as Industry Leader amongst your peers and with new contacts
- Increased Traffic and Networking Opportunities with activation options next to your booth.
- Access to delegates through enhanced outreach options that will create a positive and lasting impact.
- Bundled Savings offering the most cost-effective outreach and impact with all Delegates through on-site and advance promotion, advertising and event extras.
- Smart Investment… Real Impact
Partnering at SafeConnect is a smart investment and will result in real impact.
Select from bundled options or from a range of distinctive and impactful a-la-carte opportunities that deliver value, offer creative solutions and positive return on investment.
2023 Sponsorship opportunities will be coming soon.
Book an Opportunity
Opportunities are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you would like to express interest, discuss any of what you see here, or pitch an idea of your own please contact:
Manager, Sales & Marketing – PNE